starting strength gym
Page 3074 of 3074 FirstFirst ... 20742574297430243064307230733074
Results 30,731 to 30,740 of 30740

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by ColeTrain View Post
    None of our allies give us anything for free, and we don't give them anything for free either. The presence of a price tag does not invalidate a nation's status of being our ally
    What makes Israel our ally?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    It doesn't matter if Trump was shot, or not, or by whom, of there was another shooter. None of it matters because this event didn't alter the predetermined broad outcome of US politics which was set in motion many months ago. The entire system of US electoral politics, every possible outcome, is managed.

Trump could have had his head split open, showering everyone with brains, and NOTHING WOULD HAVE CHANGED. As with JFK. There would be no civil war. America is obese and passive, and they watch the news like a conversation and a TV show.

Indeed, after the round whistled past his head, he called for unity, like the true political professional he is. If anyone at this point still thinks Trump is remotely outside of the system, or anti-bureaucracy in any way, then I am sorry but you are an idiot. OH WOW ELON MUSK FINALLY CAME OUT AS A MAGA GUY! MARK ZUCKERBERG!!!!

Remember when Dinesh D'Souza became the de facto leader of the "stop the steal" movement, and after the election result came in, he changed his tune. It all became about defining "democracy". Trump just said he "took a bullet for democracy". It always comes back to the belief in democracy.

As long as you engage and believe in democracy, vote, and give life to the uniparty system, you will be stuck in this endless political conversation forever, and all your energy will be used up and wasted. In four years' time this thread will be discussing the same stuff and having the endless conversation right here still.

Most importantly, while you're tied up with the endless conversation, there can be no space to even ask questions like "Why is Zionism central to US politics?". Nobody wants to talk hear about that icky subject when they could be discussing the latest... Event.

Subjects can be endlessly spoken within this system until the masses are sick and tired of hearing about them, and so demoralised, that everyone just kind of accepts that a consensus has been reached and the matter has been dealt with. Immigration is a good example subject. Completely talked about to death. No action has taken place, nor will it. Everyone sits around, passively consuming news media about it, complaining, and wondering where it will all lead. They turn up at a booth every 4 years, cast a vote. The show goes on.
    Well said Matt.

Bullets passing close to your ear don't deafen you. It's a loud pop like those things you throw on the ground. Unless it's tumbling, then they make a cool whizzing noise.

Bullets passing through flesh don't make neat holes. Sometimes, you can't even see the entrance wound when blood is present. Cartilaginous tissue has a lower water density than other tissues, and is not affected by the hydrostatic effect of higher velocity rounds (secondary cavitation) in the same manner as other parts. I worked a suicide once where the guy shot himself from a ~2' distance in the head. Couldn't find the entrance wound from 16" away with a flashlight. Made a little three prong cut like what you'd expect from a broad head arrow. Bullet didn't exit.

You guys need to chill out and enjoy the show. There's some small fun to be had playing the what-if conspiracy game, but it doesn't matter. The world believes it happened, and we're already beyond it and living in that reality. That means, for now, it's real.

Stop dragging your dicks in the dirt every time something questionable happens. Look at the road ahead, not behind. Keep your feet moving and underneath you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Nothing is free, wal.
    Mark life has blinded you, of course there things that are free, the air you breath, the sun that shines on your solar panels, your neighbors hand shake, your life that will eventually end, but remember before it is too late and you already know about this, you will eventually have to give an account for it. You saw Trump, only a millimeter or two from eternity, life can happen that way, I have been there a couple of times, only a breath from death, get your arse together!

Two main reasons
    1. Israel is our largest trading partner in the Middle East. 25% of all American exports to the Middle East go to Israel, and 50% of all investment from the Middle East to the United States comes from Israel. This massive amount of economic trade and investment allows for Israel to develop significant amounts of technological and medicinal advancements that they primarily share with the United States.
    2. They give the United States a foothold in the Middle East, which is otherwise largely hostile to US interests. Providing military support to Israel strengthens that alliance, thereby giving the US more power in the Middle East, and a better strategic position against countries like Iran, which are supported by our enemies China and Russia.
    In short, we make a lot of money with them and are able to have a more complete global military presence because of their presence in the region.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    I refuse to believe someone as intelligent as yourself can be sucked in.
    You are correct.
    I'm responding to the narrative they are putting out without commitment on belief. The story they want us to see is one of attempted assassination. In light of the narrative of Jan 6th I feel my aggravation is warranted. But no, I'm not ready to hitch myself to any band wagon.

Right now, pro-Hamas protestors are lowering our flag in DC and fucking up the surrounding monuments. That they won't be treated to the same stuff the Jan 6ers got ought to anger anyone with even a mild sense of fair play.

I too wonder what all this is meant to hide. China owns 2% of our land mostly next to military bases. We're so busy making sure defense contractors are getting paid we're not noticing the type of warfare on the horizon. I don't know where this leads but I do know that things are not suddenly going to get better.

I don't know who's doing what specifically. It looks like competing narratives. As though someone is competing for the backing of those whose names we'll never know who have actual power.

To Coach's question, I don't believe we get anything of value from Isreal. Mossad is pretty adept at only handing over the intelligence that they want us to have and frequently bait us into their dirty work. Those anti ballistic missiles Wal mentions - yeah those little fartknockers have about a 50% success rate and we have 44 of them. Uzis jam. Etc, etc. There is no reason to have handed over the money and power that we have handed them. We're allies with Canada and they don't hold the same level of influence.

Two main reasons
    1. Israel is our largest trading partner in the Middle East. 25% of all American exports to the Middle East go to Israel, and 50% of all investment from the Middle East to the United States comes from Israel. This massive amount of economic trade and investment allows for Israel to develop significant amounts of technological and medicinal advancements that they primarily share with the United States.
    2. They give the United States a foothold in the Middle East, which is otherwise largely hostile to US interests. Providing military support to Israel strengthens that alliance, thereby giving the US more power in the Middle East, and a better strategic position against countries like Iran, which are supported by our enemies China and Russia.
    In short, we make a lot of money with them and are able to have a more complete global military presence because of their presence in the region.
    An actual answer. Thanks.

Maybe. Or one could argue the US having that foothold in Isreal is why we need a foothold in the Middle East. When you weigh out our involvement in the Middle East I don't see a net gain. Isreal may need us to have a presence there but I don't see how we need it.

Wonder what the comparison is for how much we "make" vs what we give. Where'd the numbers come from? How much is 25% of ME exports? They sell us a billion and a half in tech on top of the 3 billion in military aid we give. Canada is our biggest buyer and we only give them 32 million, mostly for potholes, bless their hearts.

For shits and giggles, search for 'Biden' in the News tab in Google to see what (((they))) are writing about him in the MSM.....all the hits are articles from weeks ago!
    Perhaps someone with a more tech-y background could explain what the percentage likelihood is of that being a random glitch in the software.

starting strength coach development program
    Here's a link to the Crooks Black Rock commercial that was pulled after the failed assassination attempt:

https://youtu.be/xb4hKs32K4o?si=b7yXd_-ffzpYhF-p

I'm sticking with the "no coincidences theory" on this one...