starting strength gym

Thread: Availability of your nutrition e-book

Default Availability of your nutrition e-book

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Hi Carlos,

First of all I want to thank you for all the interesting content you provide in this sub-forum. As I also listen to the Barbell Logic podcasts regularly I have heard that you and Mat wrote an e-book about nutrition. Unfortunately, I haven`t found out yet where to get it. Have you publish it somewhere or is there a way to purchase it on the web?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Torsten! My name is Nikki and I am a coach with SSOC- I'm glad you are following this forum and listen to the Barbell Logic Podcasts! The E-Book that Robert wrote is only available for SSOC clients who add on nutrition coaching. Let me know if I can answer any more questions! ��

Thanks for asking man! Unfortunately, the ebook is only available to SSOC nutrition coaching clients. There are plans to expand the e-book into a longer book and we'll definitely keep you posted on that.

Hi Nikki and Robert,

thanks for your responses. I am an online client of Andy Baker for almost two years now and I am very happy with his services so I don`t plan on switching to SSOC. It would be great if you kept us posted in case you expanded your e-book and possibly made it available to a wider public by selling it online or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Torsten Bauer View Post
    Hi Nikki and Robert,

thanks for your responses. I am an online client of Andy Baker for almost two years now and I am very happy with his services so I don`t plan on switching to SSOC. It would be great if you kept us posted in case you expanded your e-book and possibly made it available to a wider public by selling it online or so.
    Most definitely will! It’s in the pipeline buddy, I’m hoping to have it done sometime next year.