starting strength gym

Thread: Box squat depth check 245 last set

Default Box squat depth check 245 last set

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I've been having issues hitting depth for a longtime, I saw Adam Skillen about two weeks ago as per his advice I started box squats once per week so I could start developing a sense of where I had to sit back to as I was only sitting down. I noticed for a few reps my knees move throughout instead of holding position, but I'll have to be more aware of that next time. I'll find a way next time to get a rear quarter hip height view, if requested. This is filmd from just lying my camera on the upright of another squat rack. This was a 12" box, maybe 12.5 with the foam square on it.

Box squat 245x5 - YouTube

Camera is too low. I am not sure if it is deep enough or not because of this. Everything else looks fine, but this is now the third video in a row shot directly from the side with the camera on the ground that people have sent in. I need people to read the sticky and film things the way I ask for in there and not just for the purposes of aesthetics. I spend too much time watching videos that do not give me useful information. I am now getting annoyed. This is only partially your fault, but it is still partially your fault. Rear oblique. Camera at hip height, or just below unless we specifically ask for something else.