So basically I trained and competed in powerlifting and strongman for a few years.

Two years ago I tore my right pec, it needs surgery to fix it but I haven稚 been able to take time off work, so after a year of rehabbing it myself I got my bench to 245 and my log to 227. Best before injury was bench 320 and log 252.

Fast forward another year to now, I got back into boxing after a 6 year lay off and still lift.

This past few months I burned out, trying to drop a weight class while not managing stress for work etc.

So I said I知 going to take the rest of the year to lift, and I値l spar a couple times a month to shake the rust off.

I started NLP for the first time a couple weeks ago, has anyone any experience getting back into lifting after time off using NLP?
I知 finding it hard to keep patient with small increases in weight per session (except bench, I知 fine with that being nice and slow).

I知 also reluctant to add more than 10lbs bodyweight, as I知 carrying a bit more fat than I壇 like already weighing 208, and fights in February will be at 189, anyone have any experience like this that they can share?