starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I too advanced for the NLP?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I jumped on my first NLP using weights from when I thought I was "intermediate" and got four weeks before I even needed to add a light day, and another six weeks after that. This was something in the neighborhood of a 100 pound increase after I had concluded I was "not a novice." My 1rm was...maybe 375 when I started this? Hard to say. But I would be very surprised if you didn't make some serious progress, even if it is only a few weeks.

Guys I can’t thank you enough for the advice. I’ve been running NLP as prescribed for just a week and I’ve been more consistent than ever. I’ve finished the blue book and starting the gray book tonight, I’m done with RPE crap and now feel I have the tools for my own success instead of buying a program that has me all over the place.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by jtnolen91 View Post
    Guys I can’t thank you enough for the advice. I’ve been running NLP as prescribed for just a week and I’ve been more consistent than ever. I’ve finished the blue book and starting the gray book tonight, I’m done with RPE crap and now feel I have the tools for my own success instead of buying a program that has me all over the place.
    Great to hear, JT - stick with it; the benefits and the fun are just getting started.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12