starting strength gym
Page 2927 of 3112 FirstFirst ... 1927242728272877291729252926292729282929293729773027 ... LastLast
Results 29,261 to 29,270 of 31112

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    An interesting little country you have down there: Australia bans Nazi salute and public display of terror group symbols
    Too late now to sell all those Nazi WW11 trophy's, however Nazi's are not the biggest problem here it is the Islamic terrorists embedded in Australia that are openly threatening Jews and the Australian people if they are in any way challenged by Australian Law enforcement. Muslim Imams openly preach "kill the Jews" and the State and Federal governments do nothing, but during the covid days not wearing a mask got you thrown to the ground.

You can though buy and sell Hindu religious items that have a swastika on them (a Hindu symbol) in any good Indian spice shop, so I don't know what all the fuss is about, however the Federal Government is totally bluffed by the Islamic community here who openly fly the black Jihadist flag which I would call the Islamic equivalent of the Swastika flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    So an old guy who wants to send young people to die so he can feel safer in regard to the TV booboos. Seems familiar.
    I'm not going to comment on his whole post but you do get the gist of what he's saying, right? Unless my comprehension is lacking; he doesn't want anyone going into the tunnels. He'd rather just cave them in and be done with it.

His point is directed to Israelis that are against the IDF using their full might. Who believe the bombing is too indiscriminate or causes too much collateral damage. (Or, they've got this weird idea war should be fair and the soldiers should in their fighting man to fight. Ideally using their fists like propa gentlemans!)

Instead - they want a more tactical approach. Boots on the ground. This gives the defenders a clear advantage. Plenty of buildings to snipe from. Plenty of time to lay traps. Going headfirst until the tunnels not knowing wtf is around every corner is lowkey suicidal. The consequence of this is that Israeli soldiers die needlessly.

I could agree with that. You want soldiers to enter a death trap because you don't have the stomach to cave them in instead? You first then!

Covid Nurse Speaks Out

A Kaiser nurse from the Bay Area. She really impressed me. 20 minutes long, but she's very intelligible at 2x speed. Well worth the watch.

What she says at 14 minutes is absolutely essential. Home school your kids, folks. The further we slide into societal collapse (and there is absolutely no stopping it at this point), the more vital this will become.

An interesting little country you have down there: Australia bans Nazi salute and public display of terror group symbols
    This also includes books. The Priesthood of Journalism is, of course, exempt. I mean, you need someone to keep the oh-so-very-useful imagery of the vanquished alive in the public consciousness, after all. "Never forget" that you are the Nazi.

--

Trump vows to build 'new and spectacular building' for FBI, DeSantis turns the table on former president

The FBI Headquarters should not be moved to a far away location, but should stay right where it is, in a new and spectacular building, in the best location in our now crime ridden and filthy dirty, graffiti scarred, Capital. They should be involved in bringing back D.C., not running away from it, especially the violent crime. An important part of my platform for President is to bring back, restore, and rebuild Washington, D.C., into the “crown jewel” of our Nation. We will make it crime free and GREAT AGAIN. The FBI should not be fleeing for safer, yet much less convenient, environs. It should make where they are now the safest place on earth! DON’T MOVE THE FBI!
    I have no words. This was literally his idea.

Trump says he hopes economy crashes in next 12 months: ‘I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover’

Spoken like a hardened warrior with his eyes resolutely fixed on victory.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    the black Jihadist flag which I would call the Islamic equivalent of the Swastika flag.
    This is completely wrong, but it's ironic that the naughty flag and what it represents is literally the only thing which could save your country at this point (a country which was invented as a homeland for White people, no less). If, that is, you agree that Australia was objectively a better place to live 30-40 years ago. And I'm not speaking about economics.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Covid Nurse Speaks Out

A Kaiser nurse from the Bay Area. She really impressed me. 20 minutes long, but she's very intelligible at 2x speed. Well worth the watch.
    Most important thing we've posted in a while. Watch it. Send it around. Most of us here already know this, but GODDAMN, what the hell has happened to us over the past 3 years?

Watch it. Send it around. Most of us here already know this, but GODDAMN, what the hell has happened to us over the past 3 years?
    Nothing. It took way longer than the last three years to achieve those results. This was just the harvest, where the wheat was finally separated from the chaff. I can't help but see it as a positive. The corpse is already rotting, and it's about time everyone finally realized that it is in fact dead.

It's also unlikely to be a coincidence that this obviously very intelligent and grounded woman was home schooled. We will build a new elite.

You're right, we have been prepped for this for decades. But it hurts to realize that here we are at the end of Western civilization, and in the final analysis we've done it to ourselves.

There are not enough of us to build a new Elite.

You're right, we have been prepped for this for decades. But it hurts to realize that here we are at the end of Western civilization, and in the final analysis we've done it to ourselves.

Yes, just as Yuri warned us about.

There may not be enough of us to build a new elite, but maybe enough for a new Constitutional Republic?

I think whoever planned out this destruction of the USA, timed it for when the less brainwashed generation would be too old to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Covid Nurse Speaks Out

What she says at 14 minutes is absolutely essential. Home school your kids, folks. The further we slide into societal collapse (and there is absolutely no stopping it at this point), the more vital this will become.

This also includes books. The Priesthood of Journalism is, of course, exempt. I mean, you need someone to keep the oh-so-very-useful imagery of the vanquished alive in the public consciousness, after all. "Never forget" that you are the Nazi.

--

Trump vows to build 'new and spectacular building' for FBI, DeSantis turns the table on former president

I have no words. This was literally his idea.

Trump says he hopes economy crashes in next 12 months: ‘I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover’

Spoken like a hardened warrior with his eyes resolutely fixed on victory.
    I didn't catch the 2x recommendation at first but watched the entire interview with this brave and well-spoken nurse anyway. This should be reposted every March 13th; I think that's when the lockdowns started.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    This is completely wrong, but it's ironic that the naughty flag and what it represents is literally the only thing which could save your country at this point (a country which was invented as a homeland for White people, no less). If, that is, you agree that Australia was objectively a better place to live 30-40 years ago. And I'm not speaking about economics.
    Could elaborate somewhat on what you have written?

starting strength coach development program
    But it hurts to realize that here we are at the end of Western civilization
    I remember that pain, and I truly felt it. But for me it's already been about twenty years now. Things will clarify after acceptance has kicked in.

Not with that attitude there won't be.