starting strength gym
Page 3097 of 3097 FirstFirst ... 20972597299730473087309530963097
Results 30,961 to 30,962 of 30962

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Not exactly a zoomer is he? she? it? Transgender woman wins case in Australia against female-only app (msn.com)

I can't really speak to why so many people are embracing this flawed logic. Doesn't bother me if someone wants to wear a dress & call themself a pretty girl. Does bother me when they demand other people share their world view. Especially when they hijack actual bigotry to add "victim" to their new identity. And for the fucking law to side with it & punish people for "incorrect" thoughts?

The boomer hate is due to them being one of the few generations to leave things objectively worse for people coming after them. I can only speak with NZ but we're inheriting a dumpster fire. Random example but apparently up to 40% of our drinking water is being lost via leaks in our capital city. The infrastructure is nearing the end of its life & not a cent was put aside to replace/maintain it. Were they too stupid to understand that things don't last forever? Or, was it malice? "We'll get 50-60 years out of this solution. After which, we'll be dead. Let those trannys drink river water". I had a lovely man come install a water meter a little while back. Cause for the first time ever, our council is about to start charging by the liter. That's on top of the nth rate increase over the last decade or 2.

Fuck. It even cost more to register my dog this year. Not for the boomers though. Anyone on a pension get it subsidized. Sounds noble, til you realize, the fucking thing isn't means tested. Millionaire boomers get a discount. People struggling to live, paying 50+% of their income to rent pay more? Make it make sense.

& then ofc, housing. Some prick who paid fuck all for a house decades ago. Whose done fuck work all work on the house since then. Charging someone who is just starting out if in life, the majority of their pay cheque for shelter. While they try and save for a house that costs 14x their yearly wage. While paying out the ass to fix the infrastructure prior generations neglected. While saving for their own retirement. While paying for the retirement of a bunch of cunts who didn't save a cent for their own.

Not a slight against the majority of them individually. People tend to act predictably / follow incentives. But yeah, collectively they've left us picking the pieces.

starting strength coach development program
    This is a damned interesting RFKjr video: https://x.com/DogRightGirl/status/1827433133634895993

This is shaping up to be a very important election, if they let us have one.