starting strength gym

Thread: Arthritis and Massage therapy ?

Default Arthritis and Massage therapy ?

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Hey everyone,
    My dad is suffering from RA.He had joint pains and that was severe, thought it would just normal pains that usually old people would have. But my cousin who is a Doc noticed this and suggested to undergo a detail check up. Check up and the suggestion was worth following. He is under medicines. Last day Dad met his friends in a get together. They had a discussion on this. His best friend suggested a massage therapy from AESM at Toronto. Most of the friends in there gruop is under medicines for this. More than medicines they undergo therapy's and other similar treatments for betterments and getting relaxation. But I am concerened about my Dad I don't to take risks in this regard. Will it be good to undergo a massage treatment if he is already under medicines? Can a massage therapy help my Dad to feel better? He is suffering alot because of this. I can't see him suffering like this. I want to see him happy.

If I'm reading this correctly, you're worried that massage will interfere with your dad's medication? If that's the case, stop worrying. I don't even know of a mechanism by which that could happen. The massage may or may not actually make him feel any better, but it won't mess him up.

Clickbait.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom K View Post
    Clickbait.
    Probably, given the very specific link. But oh well.

Cat thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Herbison View Post
    Cat thread now.

As all threads should be.

Have you tried using CBD oil for your problem? I heard its a thing now and ive heard alot of people are using this CBD oil thing..I tried searching what this CBD oil is capable of and im very fascinated to know its medical properties and how it can help many people from certain kind of disease like arthritis, compromised immune systems, seizures, epilepsy, anxiety, and hair loss..

Hey look, it's

Spam resurrecting spam.

Though I do kind of want to click on that link, even knowing that. Fruity pebbles?
    Code:
    https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/fruity-pebbles/

starting strength coach development program
    Clickbait aside, SWMBO is taking CBD oil (the non-THC kind) and it's done absolute wonders for her osteoarthritis pain as well as IBS. It's increased her range of motion, decreased overall pain, and helped to flatten out some of her gut issues. She was able to drop pain meds (including the opioids) from daily use to one or twice a month.

The kicker that they did something was about two weeks in; she dropped a pen and reached over the arm of her chair to get to from the floor with a 90-degree twist and stretch without thinking twice - something she's been unable to do for years.

She describes the effects as "it makes my joints feel like they're more lubricated."

Take from this what you will.