starting strength gym
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossfit Fails

Arrow Crossfit Fails

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Thought you guys might enjoy these:

These videos were really hard to watch...

I absolutely do not enjoy watching people who do not know any better using horrible technique that is likely to leave them injured at some point in the near future or just doing things that those in the know would probably label as "retarded". Rather than make fun of them and laugh we should make it our goal to educate Crossfiters so that they may participate in physical activity in a manner that won't leave them crippled.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave 321 View Post
    These videos were really hard to watch...
    I found them very enjoyable to watch!

Some of that second vid was a joke video which was about adding kips to other movements like push ups and krav maga lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKp7fBtj81c
    Last edited by Kregna; 04-15-2012 at 05:39 AM.

I absolutely do not enjoy watching people who do not know any better using horrible technique that is likely to leave them injured at some point in the near future or just doing things that those in the know would probably label as "retarded". Rather than make fun of them and laugh we should make it our goal to educate Crossfiters so that they may participate in physical activity in a manner that won't leave them crippled.
    Good Luck, my experiences at trying to do good deeds brings to mind two sayings: "No good deed ever goes unpunished" and "you can take a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it"

The information is out there. Some of us were lucky enough to see the truth in the beginning, most of us have to go through the pain of experience. For the crossfitter crowd, if you tried to help, all you would get is looks of scorn. Besides, it's human nature to mock and it's fun! :-)
    Last edited by Gerald Boggs; 04-15-2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: spelling

These people are like sheep.

The so called "coaches" making people do this shit and watching them should be shot in the fucking head though.

I only watched the first video, but most of them were not "fails" at all. Apparently the vid creators have never seen zercher squats, continental cleans, or heavy deadlifts. Sometimes you hitch a heavy deadlift...WOW HUGE CROSSFIT FAIL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    Good Luck, my experiences at trying to do good deeds brings to mind two sayings: "No good deed ever goes unpunished" and "you can take a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it"

The information is out there. So of us were lucky enough to see the truth in the beginning, most of us have to go through the pain of experience. For the crossfitter crowd, if you tried to help, all you would get is looks of scorn. Besides, it's human nature to mock and it's fun! :-)
    Shaun... this^^^

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by elVarouza View Post
    I only watched the first video, but most of them were not "fails" at all. Apparently the vid creators have never seen zercher squats, continental cleans, or heavy deadlifts. Sometimes you hitch a heavy deadlift...WOW HUGE CROSSFIT FAIL!!!
    You honestly think those zercher squats were good or safe?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast