starting strength gym
Page 1961 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 96114611861191119511959196019611962196319712011206124612961 ... LastLast
Results 19,601 to 19,610 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    to the guy who's in rural montana in a shack checking that his thousand pounds of explosives are still dry and in working order for when the UN invades.
    I love how a lot of intellectuals try to be super inclusive and shit, and yet almost always have this incredibly offensive idea of rural Montana as a place inhabited by the worst kind of hillbilly in the whole world. Like, assholes living in SHACKS. Do they use wood for the shack walls or do they cover the schacks in untanned sheep skins? Also, why is it always rural Montana? What did the people of Montana do to you lunatics?

Greetings from Western Australia,

Still alive. Been sick but not with the big C. 200 cases a day in our state and we are back to 1 person per 2 square metre restrictions (21.5 sq. ft) in most places that I'm not allowed to enter like cafes and restaurants etc. Our border will allegedly open to the rest of the country on March 3rd when our booster rate has increased. The stats say it's at 57% for over 16 population. We have a first dose of over 98% and 2nd of 95% so I'm a rare breed according to them.

They'll bring more restrictions after that date if they don't change their mind again and stay closed like last time. But that's ok, at least everyone got their freedoms back and don't have to do anything silly like wear masks everywhere because vaccines are the way out. Oh yeah...

In hilarious news, after being banned from bottle shops and the resulting backlash online as they were open and essential throughout lockdowns and now suddenly not essential for unvaccinated(not a punishment but really was). Well they've backflipped and the latest health advice says they are okay again after just two weeks of not being okay according to the health advice. I love it.

I obtained a legitimate mask exemption from a GP the other week. He didn't particularly like giving it to me but didn't have much choice, bit like how I feel. It is valid for four months because somehow my autism and sensory issues will magically disappear by then, but at least it gives me time on that front. I get a lot of looks from sheep though so wear one based on how much I feel like getting stared at vs comfort.

One senator over here in another state, Gerard Rennick is hammering them on everything from vaccine safety, climate change and net zero all the time. It's great. He's recently shared Pfizer not paying like any tax here and raised it with our equivalent of the IRS.

A few of them have been talking about the use of LRAD's on the protesters in Canberra, our nation's capital the last fortnight or so. Not nice. But they weren't there and weren't used and weren't pointed at women and children blah blah. Canada is still worse.

There's another politician here that is interesting, dude called George Christensen, think he was talking to Steve Bannon a few times. I don't believe he is the same George as the one on here.

That's the news from behind the Iron Curtain today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Dream ticket 2024: DeSantis/Gabbard.
    I need DeSantis to run, I think he is very electable nationally. And great call with Tulsi.
    Have always admired her. Very interesting combo. She is so charismatic and unafraid of the establishment.
    Not sure if she can raise $$$ at the national level. But now I am thinking why it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    These guys are rapidly approaching the same levels of bad behavior as some of the worst US cops. I guess there's never a shortage of sadistic bullies in the world who love the idea of having their bullshit justified by a badge and government support. I am just so pissed off at the world right now that it's physically unhealthy to be this mad.

This is a very important development and press conference . The speakers are starting to get much traction.
    Freedom loving MEPs demanded the immediate resignation of European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen who failed to disclose communication with the CEO of Pfizer.
    They also called for an ending of imposition of EU's Digital Covid Certificate which is useless, unnecessary and discriminatory.
    One MEP also called for a compensation fund for the COVID vaccine injured and they all ended with a rising encouragement to the freedom loving truckers of Canada. (Press conference - Strasbourg, 16 February 2022)

- 00:32 - MEP Stasys JAKELIŪNAS (Greens, LT)
    - 04:10 - MEP Ivan Vilibor SINČIĆ (NI, HR)
    - 10:25 - MEP Virginie JORON (ID, FR)
    - 12:24 - MEP Cristian TERHES (ECR, RO)
    - 24:25 - Q&A - answer from MEP Stasys JAKELIŪNAS
    - 29:08 - MEP Christine ANDERSON (ID, DE)
    - 33:11 - Q&A - answer from MEP Cristian TERHES`
    Press conference – Ursula von der Leyen's immediate resignation demanded by freedom-fighting MEPs - YouTube

Reality Honks Back - by N.S. Lyons - The Upheaval

Apologies if this has shown up on here before but it’s an excellent summary of the disdain the elitist cunts have for the great unwashed.. “Self-driving truck startups are about to have an excellent next funding round”

You don't want DeSantis as president. Keep him in Florida and keep having him make Washington look bad.

You also don't want Gabbard. She's as legitimate as Henshaw is, as they both went through Schmitt's WEF finishing school.

I guess you mean Crenshaw. All politicians are sociopaths, but I think she can be useful for obtaining a tamper-proof majority in the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I guess you mean Crenshaw. All politicians are sociopaths, but I think she can be useful for obtaining a tamper-proof majority in the election.
    I don't think Desantis is, but he's an exceptional case. I'm frankly still impressed he eeked by -- much moreso than Trump. Trump was unexpected, and with Desantis we were no where nearly as bereft of our illusions as we are today.

I'm still looking forward to our upcoming elections.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This is a very important development and press conference . The speakers are starting to get much traction.
    Freedom loving MEPs demanded the immediate resignation of European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen who failed to disclose communication with the CEO of Pfizer.
    They also called for an ending of imposition of EU's Digital Covid Certificate which is useless, unnecessary and discriminatory.
    One MEP also called for a compensation fund for the COVID vaccine injured and they all ended with a rising encouragement to the freedom loving truckers of Canada. (Press conference - Strasbourg, 16 February 2022)
    I think von Leyen was designated as the fall girl all the way back in 2020. She will enjoy the resignation and staying in her house popping pills for the next 30 years, without having to do press conferences and traveling to member states to sign money laundering contracts. Since her predecessor was one of history’s biggest drunks and she is a walking Xanax commercial, I expect they will put a cokehead or a doper as the next guy. Why not!