starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOMAD or POBAD?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by heinz83 View Post
    Gomad > Pobad due to science.
    Well, bullshit is "extracted" from a bovine, too, but I wouldn't value it over meat OR milk...

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Donaldson View Post
    Well, bullshit is "extracted" from a bovine, too, but I wouldn't value it over meat OR milk...
    Over the years I have learned that no one eats bovine feces. So your stated opinion makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Donaldson View Post
    ...unless you are a gardener.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithI View Post
    A pound of beef a day really isn’t that much.

Beef is easy though. Some hamburger meat or some cutlets with your eggs in the morning, couple burgers at lunch, and steak or roast at supper and you can eat a pound and a half or two pounds a day without even trying.
    FFS, my 16yo son eats a pound of meat per meal - beef, lamb, pig or chicken. And I constantly am yelling at him to eat MORE.

DADMAD

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    DADMAD
    Breakfast today, for the boy. Along with a glass of whole milk, from a cow.

steak_eggs.jpg

Your son is a boy, though. You gotta scale the numbers down for one such as OP.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithI View Post
    Your son is a boy, though. You gotta scale the numbers down for one such as OP.
    Found mathgainer's stats: 6ft tall and 165lbs. So, essentially a famine victim. Scaling back not required.

Looked through a couple of his threads and only found he was trying to work his way up to GOMAD and made a specious argument that Pound of Beef a Day was more manly or some such rot.

Beef is probably better than milk as others have said. I just think for any human male who trains and that is not a midget, a pound of beef a day is essentially a snack.

People complain of being "hard-gainers" and lifts not improving -- root cause is usually eating like a Jr High cheerleader or this gal: Girl Dinner | Know Your Meme

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    Found mathgainer's stats: 6ft tall and 165lbs. So, essentially a famine victim. Scaling back not required.

Looked through a couple of his threads and only found he was trying to work his way up to GOMAD and made a specious argument that Pound of Beef a Day was more manly or some such rot.

Beef is probably better than milk as others have said. I just think for any human male who trains and that is not a midget, a pound of beef a day is essentially a snack.

People complain of being "hard-gainers" and lifts not improving -- root cause is usually eating like a Jr High cheerleader or this gal: Girl Dinner | Know Your Meme
    You sure it’s not a chick? I thought they were of the distaff persuasion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast