starting strength gym
Page 3120 of 3120 FirstFirst ... 21202620302030703110311831193120
Results 31,191 to 31,193 of 31193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    FEMA is working undercover? To keep aid from reaching storm victims?
    Yes.

??? | By Sylvia Young

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    FEMA is working undercover? To keep aid from reaching storm victims?
    That is certainly one possibility. Another is that they may be reluctant to wear a FEMA logo that would make them the target of the crazies that are among us.

I found the comments to be humorous but in keeping with the spirit of the conspiracies surrounding the FEMA response, I suggest she inadvertently reveled the existence of "ghost employees". I pulled the below salary information from the FEMA web site, these people are well paid but as Director she may want supplemental income that is afforded by ghost employee salary payments to her secret account.

"FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY Salaries Highest salary at FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY in year 2016 was $185,100. Number of employees at FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY in year 2016 was 14,344. Average annual salary was $75,330 and median salary was $71,302. FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY average salary is 61 percent higher than USA average and median salary is 64 percent higher than USA median salary."

I don't know what affect the Biden/Harris inflation has had on these numbers but I'm pretty sure they have not gone down.

Other people may have a different own take on her comments.

starting strength coach development program
    More FEMA fun:

Thread by @M_C_Masters on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

This is the only federal government response I've seen so far. Almost all the pallets we have received are donations coming in from citizens and orgs.
    Feds usually don't come this far up into the mountains

This has been the government donation: pallets of electric chainsaws to communities that have no power
    https://x.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1843509952071057769

A message from the Sheriff Wright and Sheriff Ellenburg in North Carolina regarding FEMA and the aftermath Hurricane Helen- we spent the day in Chimney Rock and Lake Lure and the devastation is unbelievable- but the people of NC have pulled together - truly amazing mountain people.
    FEMA Warns They Don’t Have The Resources To Block Humanitarian Aid For Next Hurricane | Babylon Bee

FEMA announced this week they don't have enough resources to block any outside humanitarian aid coming into Florida and surrounding states ahead of Hurricane Milton.

"It's a shame, really," FEMA Administrator Deanne Criswell told the press. "We wish we had more money to construct quality blockades and hire the personnel needed to keep good samaritans from delivering life-saving aid to stranded residents. Unfortunately, the resources just aren't there."
    10 Clever Ways To Smuggle Humanitarian Supplies Past FEMA | Babylon Bee

With thousands of people still missing and countless more in desperate need of food, water, and assistance, you may be looking for ways to get help to victims of Hurricane Helene. But WAIT! First, you must sneak that aid past the ever-watchful eyes of FEMA so they don't confiscate it.

The Babylon Bee has conducted extensive research to come up with the following list of surefire ways to smuggle humanitarian aid past FEMA: